Monday, October 6, 2008

Guess what?! I'm in my 1st Treasury on Etsy

Hey! I've been absent over the weekend doing all sorts of things like cleaning and getting the car brakes fixed...it was so much fun! lol. Anyways, I was placed in a tresury on etsy. If you want to see click here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=13208. Be sure to check out all the artists featured. The treasury I'm in was made by jrdnart and it's called UNKNOWN ETSY ARTISTSTWICE. It looks a little like this-->

Oh yeah, see if you can find me. :>)

If you didn't know, the Treasury on etsy allows sellers and buyers to create a list of favorite items (made by others) to be shown. Once made it is shared with anyone who finds them. If a list reaches a magic viewed number or clicked on number it will hit the front page of etsy. The list itself only last 1-3 days.

(This list ends on Tuesday!)

So, click on people, click on. lol.
Jeeks

No comments: