Friday, October 10, 2008

My 1st sell & 2 weeks notice.

Yay!! I finally had a sell :>D. Three of my items are nolonger my own.

Wow, you know it feels really great to finally sell on-line. It's so much harder to do when compared to in person.

Ok, so I have to tell you what my first customer said because then I'll have the guts to tell you my other news...

guardins4peace writes:

I have been visiting your site on several occasions. I love your designs! They are so unique. I look forward to reciving my set. I'm sure my friend is going to love the earrings I bought from you for her.

Thank you so much for your kind words guardins4peace.

Now, for my other news... yesterday I found out that wyeth is going to let their contracters go. They did it once earlier this year and now it has come again. My contract was supposed to last until december, but they are breaking that contract. Now my last day at my full time job is Friday, October 24, 2008. You know at first I was really sad because I'm really going to miss the people that I interact with everyday. However, I know that I can work to stay in contact with them. Plus, I knew I was leaving in December. So now that door will soon be closed, but my window will soon open. And, I don't mind the climb because it'll make me that much stronger. As for work, I'll have a little more time on my hands to make more new and exciting stuff for Christmas, at least I will until I find a new job or go back to school!

Other than that bit of news...yesterday was really a good day! And I will not let it keep me down because there's more to life as Stacie Orrico would say or sing. Plus, joy, peace and faith grows much deeper than ones reactions to change :>).

No comments: